Public school districts only work with non-public schools if they are participating in Title III. In those cases, the public school needs to work out exactly what kind of services, if any, they will provide to ELs in the non-pub. That’s all part of the consultation that should take place at the beginning of the year. There is guidance about this on the Title III page of the PDE EL website.